- Advisor SLA, the next IP SLA generation, helps Mobile Operators to handle and manage the upsurge of data traffic and high-bandwidth applications, and maintain the highest Network QoS.
- Advisor SLA improves the QoE through a better IP Network QoS.
- Advisor SLA solution addresses all aspects of Ethernet/IP Service life cycle, for Standard 3G & LTE infrastructure and for Small Cell environments including:
- Performance Monitoring
- Service Activation
Advisor SLA is a solution that optimizes Ethernet / IP services, by supplying reports and notifications for :
- Network KPIs,
- Latency, Jitter, Packet Loss, Out of Order, Duplicate Packet, ....
- Upstream/Downstream throughput,
- KPIs based on :
- Variable packet size, IP/TCP/UDP frame,
- TWAMP - One Way & Round Trip - RFC-5357
- Ethernet OAM - Y.1731
- Y.1564 Standard - Service Activation
- RTP streams for VoIP Services with MOS Score.
- SIP KPIs : Call setup time, .....
Advisor SLA solution monitors these parameters in order to:
- Improve Quality of Experience (QoE) perceived by the End user by enhancing the IP Network QoS,
- Improve customer satisfaction,
- Quickly and effectively manage SLA violations before they escalate to customer-affecting issues,
- Significantly reduce Help Desk call volume.
Learn more about the next IP SLA generation, Advisor SLA